Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getaway to Logandale




I had the opportunity to go and watch the Bakers while Jason and Heidi went to the Doctors. We

are having a great time sharing my dinner with Brielle, visiting, enjoying the actual coolness in Logandale this time of year. And in the Morning the kids and I are going to check out yard sales. And yes can't forget the donuts and diet coke. We called and wish poor Mattie with her broken ankle well. We love you Mattie and hope your well. We are also so excited that Holly and the kids are on there way here as I type. We are Praying for there safety. And that the kids will be good. We will be waiting for them. And Jason we hope you have good news tomorrow. So until tomorrow, next week, or when ever I will try to be better. See Ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment