Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CHALLENGES

Well I know life is full of these lately it seems as if alot have found us. Its what we learn from these that are important. I have learned what a loving helping family we have and are always there for us. I also know I would rather have my challenges or trials then someone elses. I know that we are not given more than we can handle so Allen and I are pretty tough at times. So I guess what it comes down to is the most important thing we have is each other and our familys.
Allen has had 3 surgerys in 4 weeks. He has had two total knee replacements and one emergency surgery to fix a bleeder he had in his knee. He is doing much better now still weak but feeling much less pain. He is a very strong Man and has been through a lot but if you were to ask him how he was he would say. "I've never had a bad day!
Thanks to all our family, siblings, and friends for all the help! We so appreciate it all!
A quote I found * The best vitamin to be a happy person is B1 *
Until later! And yes, we plan at staying away from hospitals

2 comments:

  1. Mom told me what happened. So glad that he is doing better. Hope that from here on out he will continue to recover well. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was killing me to hear how much pain he was in. If anyone knows Allan, we know that he's not a wussy boy, so it must have been awful bad. So glad things are on the mend. Give him our love!!!

    ReplyDelete