Friday, March 6, 2009

Astoria





















































We went to Astoria yesterday-Its a very cool place-It was founded in 1811 and has many homes just on hillsides and many old homes-The Columbia River runs through it- It would be a fun place to vacation for a week or so- It was raining hard the whole time so we didn't walk around much- We ate Lunch at a good Chinese Resturant and enjoyed the Beautiful ride. Tomorrow its back to the Airport in Portland for the trip home- boy does the time fly when your having fun- I'm so glad I was able to come and see new little Ava (beautiful, I'm partial) and the rest of the family- Grant and Holly are so loving and made me fill so welcome as always- Thanks to them- we will see were the next trip to visit them takes me- My Prayers are to Grant to get a good job soon!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a fun time. Have a safe trip back tommorow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you here! Wish you could stay forever!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had fun! but we are glad that you are home safe!

    ReplyDelete