Monday, March 2, 2009

My Oregon Trip

I am in Oregon visiting the Zoo-The Zitting Family. My daughter, son-in-law, grandkids and my new granddaughter Ava. She is the cutest. The other day we went exploring Portland and I saw parts that I have never seen before. It reminds me alot of Seattle. But my favorite part is spending time with my grandkids. Even if it means picking lice out of Isabella's hair.

Today my son-in-law Jason Baker had back surgery. He is doing better and at home now. I am thankful that all went well and he is on the road to recovery. Today is also my grandson's Bridger's 9th Birthday. He is such a talented and creative young man. I am so proud to have him as my grandson. I love him so much.

I hope I can keep up with this blogging thing. I will update more later.

2 comments: