Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grandma

So Jackie and I are off to see our Grandma this weekend. She is 95 years almost 96 and is now in a rest home for good. We are sad to see her have to sell her house and move to the rest home. Life has so many changes. My Grandma has to be the most caring, loving, selflessness, thoughtful, person I know. She always seems to go with the flo and is pretty settled in now. I'm so thankful to have her as my Grandma!!!! So we are headed out for laughs, Diet Coke, Cards, and yes we do drive up to the speed limit( thats for our kids). We will see ya on Sunday morning!! With some FUN stories of course.

3 comments:

  1. tell grandma hi from us! one of these times beau and i are going to go up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Grandma, and drink some diet coke and eat some chocolate for me. You and aunt Jackie have fun shopping too. I wish I could go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure that you get off on to State Street for safety too!

    ReplyDelete