Monday, May 11, 2009

SENIOR PROM1

Well I'll tell ya what Love is:
I went to SaltLakeCity for the weekend to spend time with my 95 year old Grandma.
She lives in a assisted living Home and on Saturday they had a SENIOR PROM for them.
2.00 pm - Make up and Hair styling
6.30 pm- SENIOR PROM
they had a band there from Kaysville Highschool with singers and they were all dressed in formual wear.
The Highschool Boys asked the Women to dance and the Highschool girls asked the Men to dance. There was many happy tears from my sister and I.
Love is a women asking her husband(he is in the wheelchair) to dance. Honey could I have this dance? And she push's him around the dance floor. The Highschool kids showed so much love and concern for these Elderly. And yes the music was from the 1920's.
what a wonderful opportunity!
Thanks Grandma we love you!

1 comment: